Monday, September 12, 2011

New Bike

Custom Steel time trial bike from English Cycles (www.englishcycles.com). I'll take and post more pictures soon. Internal Di2 (battery is in the seattube). The 2nd picture shows how you charge it, a USB port, you just plug the bike into the wall. ENVE 6.7 rims with custom English aero hubs. Custom mount for my Garmin Edge 500. Quite a bit of adjustability built into it as well. My Argon is officially done, a pretty significant crack in the frame. Time to get dialed on the new bike!

I'll be posting some news soon on Coaching, Nutrition, and Sponsorship/Marketing. Not advice from me, but who I'm working with in each area. Triathlon demands being good at a lot of things, in addition to swimming, biking, and running. I'm smart enough to know I need plenty of help in these areas. Having a great support team is critical, and I'll try to give them their due.

Interbike later this week. Most new bikes/gear/equipment has made the rounds on the internet by now, but there's always a few surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment